Hello. If this isn’t the first time you’ve seen one of my lists, well then, I thank you for coming back to see what I found. If this is your first time, I hope you enjoy (and feel free to check out all my previous Top5 lists HERE). I’m on that Twitter too if you do that sort of thing here.
ENJOY THIS WEEK’S TOP5! Sorry it’s Monday again.
1. DRONE FIREWORKS VIDEO OF THE WEEK
2. LAZIEST DOGS OF THE WEEK
3. ADRENALINE PICS OF THE WEEK (SHOCKING!!!…all white people)
1. Cliff camping.
2. Every single thing that the Ukrainian daredevil “Mustang Wanted” does.
3. White water kayaking in Chile.
4. Ice climbing a waterfall.
5. Doing some yoga on Norway’s Trolltunga.
6. Swinging at La Casa Del Arbol
7. Again with the cliff camping!
8. Climbing in Cabo San Lucas
9. John Roberts, climbin’ around South Africa
10. Kjeregbolten boulder in Rogaland, Norway
11. Traversing the Death Trail on Mt. Huashan in China
12. This outrageous dive into oblivion.
13. This bridge in Sequim, Washington
14. Base jumping: A sport invented by people who absolutely can’t get enough death-defying danger in their lives.
15. Iranian ice climbing
16. Redwood tree climbing
17. Extreme kayaking at Victoria Falls.
18. Alex Honnold, one of the world’s most daring free-climbers, resting in the middle of a climb.
19. Trapeze paragliding
20. Taking slack-lining to a whole new level…
21. This bike trail along the Cliffs of Moher.
22. Extreme urban exploration
23. Climbing around the Escalando Mountains.
24.This outrageous example of extreme skiing.
25. Rappelling into the “Fantastic Pit” cave in Mexico.
26. A very different view of Rio de Janeiro.
27. More shenanigans from Mustang Wanted!
28. Hanging out anywhere with Kirill Oreshkin, also known as “Russia’s Spiderman.”
4. MISTAKES OF THE WEEK
found at Buzzfeed.com